Thursday, July 27, 2006

angelina (part 2) & beads stitch

Today was my beads stitch class. I missed the first class because we climbed Mt. Fuji. Not to worry though, I'm kind of separated from my other class mates because of missing a month (when I went home to Hawaii in April). Here's my project, a daisy chain bracelet. My teacher was surprised because no one ever finished it in the two hours!

Today, I also received my certificate which verifies that I passed the sterling silver crochet classes and certifies me to teach classes.

Since I was in Umeda, I stopped in to get a mont blanc from Angelina. This version was a little different from the ones I've tasted though, there was a meringue-like bottom, cream center and the standard chestnut "frosting". When I bought it, they put in a little ice packet, to keep the contents cool, but it was so hot and HUMID today that the mont blanc kind of melted. Still, it was really good and not really sweet.

One more day until the weekend, we're having Satoshi's department over for heavy pupus...gotta start cleaning up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathy!
At last, I am back!!!
Congratulations for your certification. Now you are a beads teacher. OMEDETOU!!!

K and S said...

Thanks Aya! Good to hear from you.

Hope you are well.

Kat