Monday, August 21, 2006

autumn, wherefore art thou?

Yesterday, one of our air conditioners went to air conditioner heaven...of course, it had to be the one that came with the apartment and is in the living room area. The temperature inside the apartment is now a "lovely" 33C (91.4F)--and this is with all the windows open!

Of course, when we called the building maintenance guy, it worked perfectly, and after he left, it died again! (I hate when that happens...)

The repairman should be coming sometime in the afternoon (they can't specify, sigh...)

I guess I could coop myself up into the room that has a working a/c, but of course, the computer and television wouldn't be there...

Hopefully I don't melt before then...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh poor you!! Hang in there! I know how much this hurts! ;-(

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I can't imagine being in that sort of heat without an air conditioner - especially if you've got humidity as well. Hopefully the repairman will be along soon so you don't melt away!