Recently, Paz of The Cooking Adventures of Paz, tagged me for a meme. For this meme, I have to tell 5 things about myself, so here goes.
1. I once applied for the C.I.A. (Central Intelligence Agency) and got a chance to interview. The reason I didn't move forward with the process was because I found out what they were looking for in applicants and didn't think that the job was for me.
2. I also once applied for the F.B.I. and got a chance to take their examination. Boy, I never knew that they had to know so much, like if a missle was launched from a jet going at y-speed how long it would take to hit the target going at x-speed, or something like that! Needless to say, I failed miserably since word problems or math are not my strengths.
3. Part of the exam for the F.B.I. was that you needed to run 2 miles in so many minutes...so, this started me jogging...Which led me to run in the 1998 Honolulu Marathon. I say run, but actually walked half of it.
4. Since I don't like speaking in front of a group of people, I applied at Lion Coffee to work part-time as a demonstrator to overcome my fears.
5. In college, I worked for a rent-a-car agency and would drive rental cars from the airport to various Waikiki hotels. It was a great experience and now I can drive just about any car, stick shift or automatic.
Thanks Paz, for tagging me. I had fun! I think this meme has gone around, so if you'd like to participate, consider yourself tagged!