Sunday, June 01, 2008

it's that time of year again...

Cool Biz starts today. Satoshi has been anxiously awaiting the start of it. I've written about it here. You could hear him count down the days and get hyped up over not wearing a tie and long sleeved shirts.

Also about this time last year, I made rakkyo. This year, I am going to try another method and recipe.

Will let you know how it goes in a couple of days...stay tuned.

p.s. remember I told you about the ob-gyn? Well, the results are in and I'm okay. I have no idea why they could not call to tell me this.

Friday, Satoshi was off so I dragged him with me to the doctor. We waited in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. They called my name and within 10 seconds, I was done. You should have seen the look on Satoshi's face (what, you finished already??) Anyway, I'm glad the second doctor agreed with the first that there was nothing wrong...until next year's mammogram...

Have a nice week.

5 comments:

OkiHwn said...

Good news on your tests!

We got Cool Biz the year round here. Actually I wear polo shirts the year round.

K and S said...

Thanks Nate! You guys are lucky that you can wear polo shirts all year round. I think Satoshi would love it if he could too.

Take care.
Kat

2kamuela47 said...

glad your test results came out okay...Cool Biz...I think we are lucky that Hawaii supports more of a business casual look. take care!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that everything turned out well!

K and S said...

Thanks Laura and Lori!

Take care you two.
Kat