Sunday, September 27, 2009

the day after

The party started at 13:00 and didn't finish until 18:30...I think the party went well.

The dishes I served didn't come out as well as I would have liked.

Oh, I forgot to include one more item on the menu...I also served Fragrant Tuna & Chickpeas Salad.

There was a lot of laughter, lots of chatter, and lots of alcohol.

We received these flowers along with lots of snacks and some wine from Satoshi's staff (Thank you!)

I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

6 comments:

Suze said...

Good job! Sounds like it was a success!

K and S said...

Thanks Suze, the only things that weren't a success were the shrimp and cheesecake. Overall though I think everyone had enough to eat :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

I am sure everything was great--we are always our own harshest critics. It sounds like everyone had a great time too.

Rowena said...

Sounds like it was overtime in the kitchen! But just out of curiosity...were there any leftovers?

K and S said...

Thanks Debinhawaii :)

Actually Rowena, this was the first time where I could actually sit down and eat too. Only leftovers were a little apple gorgonzola salad, a little bean salad and some oreo cheesecake :)

Take care you two.
Kat

K and S said...

oops and we also had some spiced nuts leftover too :)