Thursday, July 08, 2010

novipiù

Though I am a dark chocolate fan, there are times when I want something sweet like milk chocolate.

I recently came upon a chocolate at the market that I hadn't seen before.

Novi's Novipiù.

Apparently this chocolate is owned by Elah Dufour, who also owns Barratti & Milano's chocolates.

This bar was a creamy almost buttery milk chocolate, speckled with crushed almonds, hazelnuts and raisins.

I loved the crunch.

It satisfied my sweet tooth and was delicious with some iced coffee.

9 comments:

S said...

Yeah, Italian chocolate!
I LOVE Novi *.*

jalna said...

I wanna take one bite out of your first photo! Hahaha.

KirkK said...

Hi Kat - It seems that folks in Japan have access to a much larger variety of chocolates and other snacks then we do here.

K and S said...

I enjoyed this S!

Go for it Jalna :)

I really think we do Kirk :)

Take care everyone!
Kat

Ko Tamakikat ahau said...

Iced coffee and milk chocolate sounds good. Might be what I have for my snack this avo;)

By the way, that beet looks gorgeous. In NZ we put a slice of beetroot in our hamburgers. Do you do that in Hawaii?

TK

K and S said...

Thanks TK, no we don't put beetroot in our burgers. I have seen raw beet shredded into thin ribbons on salad though.

Take care!
Kat

Rowena said...

We went grocery shopping tonight and I couldn't find not one novipiu! Always when I want something, no can find! But...at least I have everything to make goldfish ^-^

Deb in Hawaii said...

Yum--I love all the stuff in that chocolate bar. ;-)

K and S said...

I hate when that happens too Rowena, hope you get a chance to try one soon :)

Debinhawaii, you definitely can't go wrong with nuts and raisins :)

Take care you two.
Kat