Saturday, December 10, 2011

recipe index

It took me several days to do this but I've created a recipe index near the top of this blog. I couldn't list "my favorite recipes" and have a recipe index (not enough space) so, I just went with the index.

I hope I got everything and I hope all the links work.

I'm sure in a couple of years Blogger will figure out an easier way for me to create a list like this, like they have with most of their newer templates.

Until then, here's my Recipe Index.

Oh, and thank you to the 600 of you following this blog, wow!

14 comments:

jalna said...

Thanks Kat!! I love it!

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Nice! Recipe index is chooo mendokusai. I also wish that someone comes up a nice way for us to organize the index. Thank you for adding the index!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Oh, this will be so useful, Kat! Thanks!!! PS...congrats on your huge following!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kat! Sometimes I think about making a recipe you blogged about, but waaay after you posted it so I have no idea how to find it. Now that there is a recipe index, no problemo!

KirkK said...

Wow, that's some collection of recipes! Nice work.

Japan Australia said...

A great list and will have to test a few of them out :)

Japan Australia

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

I had typed everything in Word first Nami, then when I cut and pasted it, the quotation marks were wrong and I ended up having to type everyting again :(

Thanks Lizzy!

Thanks Anon!

Thanks Kirk :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

Anonymous said...

congrats on your recipe index. that's really cool!

Kathy YL Chan said...

hooray! I love it - this will be super useful! :)

K and S said...

Thanks Paz :)

Thanks Kathy :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

Hats off to you for getting it done. Blogger should come up with a way to make things simpler for list creators!

K and S said...

Rowena, it was a p.i.t.a. but I'm glad I did it, sometimes using the "search" just doesn't do it.

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Great job. I keep saying I am going to do an index but I can't seem to find the time. ;-)

K and S said...

it does take some time, Deb, if you do it, good luck :)

Take care.
Kat