Tuesday, July 03, 2012

fun foods

Some fun foods I found while here...M & M's Snack Mix.

They come in 3 variations, but I only tried 2.

Peanut with roasted almonds, tiny shortbread cookies, and pretzles.

Based on weight, you don't get much from this one.

Plain with roasted peanuts, tiny chocolate chip cookies, and pretzles.

I think you get more for your money here.

Lots of roasted peanuts and pretzles in this.

Overall, these could be made by putting different things together, but it's great because it saves you the time of gathering all the different goodies.

Angry Birds gummies...yup, they're in candy form now.

At $2.25 a box from the snack shop I found this one at, they were totally a rip-off, BUT I haven't seen them anywhere else on the island, so since I wanted to try them, I bought a box.

Lacking green (apple) pigs and black (grape) birds, there were only 2 of each in my bag!

The reds (strawberry & cherry) were plentiful.

I thought the one with most flavor was the yellow (lemon), though there weren't too many yellows nor blues (raspberry).

Are you eating anything fun these days?

8 comments:

K said...

I just saw those new M&M snack bags recently but haven't tried them yet!

K and S said...

let me know which one you try, K :)

Take care.
Kat

genkitummy said...

I actually tried all three flavors of the mixes. I thought I'd like the dark chocolate one the best, but I don't think that mix had cookies like the other two. So, I guess my favorite was the milk chocolate one.

K and S said...

yeah, Genki, I think the dark one had raisins, which is why I didn't choose it :p

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Those cute snacks will take forever to make it to Italy (if they ever do), but if anything those angry birds should already be here. Actually, I'm hoping to see angry bird cookie cutters for xmas gingerbread. Would be so cute!

K and S said...

you should read this Rowena, I think if you find these cutters you may be able to do it :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I am so on to that!

K and S said...

cool! can't wait to see them Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat