Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"warm" days

We had a couple of "warm" days the other week.

The temperature went as high as 15C (59C). You may not think that is warm, but when the temps have only been in the single digits (at times minus), 15C is pretty warm.

Anyway, on those "warm days" I tried two beers.

This one by McSorley's was kinda too watery for my liking.

While this Brekle's brown ale by Anchor Brewing was nice.

A little fruity.

By the time this post is uploaded, we'll have headed back towards the single digits...Is it warm where you are?

8 comments:

KirkK said...

Hey Kat - Now your really gotta come and visit......if you like craft beers, you'll love San Diego!

K and S said...

'kay, when we visit (hopefully soon), Kirk, we go craft beering :)

Take care.
Kat

Happy Little Bento said...

Around 50s here... but nice and sunny so I don't mind too much. It's nice when the weather takes a change for sure.

K and S said...

indeed Sheri :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I remember when 10°C was too cold for me, but now if it's 6°C and sunny out, I won't perspire as much with a double jacket on (when I walk the dogs). The way I see it, Hawaii just destroys me without air-con.

K and S said...

we never had air-con where we lived in Hawaii, Rowena, you had?!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

At one house that I rented, there was, and even if it meant a higher electric bill I didn't mind paying. Westside Kauai just melts your brains.

K and S said...

we were lucky when we lived in town Rowena, our apartment had good ventilation :)

Take care.
Kat