Saturday, July 27, 2013

brooklyn roasting company

Not too sure how I heard about Brooklyn Roasting Company, but I do remember wanting to check them out.

Since they were near my dentist, I went after getting my teeth cleaned.

Although the weather was a bit too hot for cappuccino, I was still interested in trying theirs....400 yen.

I enjoyed this cup.

I also tried their orange muffin, which I found out is made by West Wood Bakers. A shop in Nishi-ohashi.

I liked how there were lots of candied orange pieces on the bottom half of the muffin...280 yen.

The cafe faces the Tosabori-gawa (Tosabori-river), and they have many seats on their terrace too.

I'll be back.

Brooklyn Roasting Company
2-1-16 Kitahama
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6125.5740
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00, Saturday-Sunday & Holidays 10:00-19:00

6 comments:

Tamakikat said...

Sounds great Kat. Especially after visiting the dentist.

K and S said...

indeed TK :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

I really liked the look of that muffin too Kat.

K and S said...

I hope to go back Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

What a nice treat after the dentist!

K and S said...

it sure was, K!

Take care.
Kat