Saturday, August 03, 2013

lei can ting

We've eaten at Lei Can Ting several times, but I guess I've never posted about them.

It's not that their food is bad, I think their food is pretty good.

The other day we had lunch there, it was one of the only restaurants that didn't have a line to get in.

I ordered their salad rei men (cold noodles)...980 yen. This came with two pieces of yum cha (dim sum).

Lots of fresh veggies and the sauce for the noodles reminded me of the sauce we use for somen salad.

Satoshi had their tan tan men...1500 yen, his tray had two pieces of yum cha plus some other "small tastes", which I didn't see because he ate so fast!

We'll definitely be back.

Lei Can Ting
Lucua 10F
Umeda, Osaka
Phone: 06.6347.0797
Hours: 11:00-23:00, open when Lucua is.

8 comments:

jalna said...

Looks good! One of the first things that I'm gonna eat after our Biggest Loser challenge is noodles! then pizza!!! LOL!

Dennis K. said...

Cool and refreshing! Love spicy when it's hot out too..

Rinshin said...

That looks great with lots of veggies. I visited Osaka last month and although it was only for 2 days enjoyed it.

K and S said...

lol go get 'um Jalna!

I think I love spicy anytime of the year, Dennis :)

glad you enjoyed yourself Rinshin!

Take care everyone.
Kat

Rowena said...

Cold noodles on a hot day = relief. We've been getting some high temps although luckily no so much humidity. All I want to make is salad, salad, salad!

K and S said...

been enjoying fizzy club soda too, Rowena, it's just too hot & humid over here!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Mmm, looks tasty and refreshing!

K and S said...

cold noodles really hit the spot K!

Take care.
Kat