Monday, November 17, 2014

hitoame ichido

The weather guy taught me something new the other day. It's a saying..."hitoame ichido" This means for each time it rains, the temperature goes down one degree.

Lately the mornings have been single digits...I've noticed some frost on some of the roofs too.

For those that can't stand snow or the cold, sorry, I'm still anticipating seeing snow.

We're supposed to have some rain later on today, so I guess the temperature will drop by a degree or so.

Have a good week!

5 comments:

KirkK said...

I'm thinking snow would be more fun than rain....at least at first Kat. Keep warm!

K and S said...

so true Kirk :) If I had to shovel, I know it wouldn't be so fun anymore!

Take care!
Kat

K and S said...

you too K!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I was hoping for a little bit of snow today, but the temps never got below 7°C.

K and S said...

hope you get a little snow Rowena :)

Take care, keep warm!
Kat