Sunday, November 30, 2014

this and that

Did you fight the crowds on Black Friday? We don't have that here but my neighborhood cafe had a sale this past Wednesday, so it was a kind of "Black Friday" for me...

I left the house at 8:30 to find this line already out onto the sidewalk...

I bought myself this Hario V60 Buono kettle. It was 40-plus% off so it was hard to resist. I still need to get used to it, but I think it warms up water pretty quickly.

This sale also was for beans...buy 200 grams and they give you an extra 100 grams...I bought some Mandheling Season Selection, I think it is a blend.

I actually wanted to try some "Geisha" but the price for the beans is krazy, so this wasn't included in the sale...boo!

Out on a walk one day, there were no clouds. Lots of sun!

I am still having trouble figuring out how to dress...

The Christmas decorations have been up since Halloween...here is the "Toy Story" tree at Grand Front Osaka.

And the "Frozen" tree also at Grand Front Osaka.

Today we're planning to check out the leaves...I hope they all didn't fall off, yesterday it rained so hard! Can you believe only 32 more days until 2015?!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos and the kettle is so nice!

KirkK said...

Hey Kat - The Missus has all of that v60 gear and loves it.... Love the autumn colors!

K and S said...

Thanks Linda :)

Glad you are enjoying our autumn shots, Kirk :)

Take care you two!
Kat

Rowena said...

The tree with the pink leaves...pretty.

K and S said...

bright red, pink leaves Rowena, love it :)

Take care!
Kat

K said...

The Toy Story tree is too cute!

K and S said...

it really was K!

Take care.
Kat