Saturday, May 23, 2015

max brenner chocolate bar

Max Brenner recently opened up a chocolate bar in Lucua 1100.

The line is krazy for this place.

Tuesday, I met up with Kiyomi for "lunch".

And since the line for this place wasn't too krazy at lunchtime, we tried the chocolate chunk pizza.

Milk & white chocolate with toasted marshmallows on top.

Talk about sugar coma! and thank goodness for black coffee...

Needless to say we were full after this, so we did lots of walking and window shopping.

I'm glad we tried this but probably would go for their fondue or crepe items instead.

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
Lucua 1100, 2F
Hours: 10:00-21:00, open when Lucua 1100 is.
Phone: 06.6147.7440

4 comments:

KirkK said...

That looks quite large Kat.

K and S said...

it was a good size Kirk!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Have you tried their hot chocolate? I love the Hug Mug it comes in!

K and S said...

no I didn't K, will look into it the next time I'm there :)

Take care.
Kat