Sunday, August 30, 2015

regal bakery

Finally got a chance to try Regal Bakery's maple bacon doughnut.

Their prices have gone up since the last time I was here.

I went to service my brother's car yesterday.

Since it was estimated to take about 2 hours, I walked to Regal Bakery, bought a maple bacon doughnut, then walked to Starbucks on Paiea Street.

They had seats inside by one of their windows, and since it was so grossly humid outside, I ate my doughnut inside with an iced coffee.

The doughnut was really soft, almost mushy, probably from the glaze and topping. The maple flavor seemed a bit fake to me and overall this was a bit too sweet.

But I'm glad they didn't skimp on the amount of bacon on there.

Don't think I would get this doughnut again but I'm glad I tried this.

3 comments:

Lindsay-Jean said...

What a good sister you are! :)

K and S said...

Thanks LJ :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

I'm glad they didn't skimp on the bacon at least!