Friday, September 04, 2015

gah!

"The other person" in this household is now banned from the kitchen.

Without fail, every time I come back from Hawaii, "something" is amiss in the kitchen, whether it be things like covers to containers getting "thrown" out, to me finding my favorite pot burnt and warped.

I'm pretty sure last year this pot took a beating by the same person forgetting it on the stove, at least THAT time they scrubbed it clean.

This time? Oh, they just left it in my stack of pots, "like nothing happened". And when I found it, they just happened to "forget" to mention it.

I hate the fact that I found it just before I needed to use it...grr!

Needless to say, I'm glad the person didn't get hurt and we didn't have a fire, but still, being up front would've been appreciated.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Hi Kat, I had a moment recently too...I came home from work and HE shaved our son's head to the skin...I was LIVID. I told him don't you know: 1. We have Xmas picture taking in Oct/Nov with Jalna. 2. His costume for Disneyland in three weeks has a clip that attaches to the back of his hair. 3. I was growing his hair out on the top to make it side comb....AIYA! HE said it will grow back, but I said that is not the point! Well, take care and hope things are better now that we vented! LOL, Mich

K and S said...

oh em gee Mich! that is nuts. I hope his hair grows back soon.

Take care:)
Kat

Rowena said...

oooooh....i feel the tension in the air! MotH can find his way around the kitchen but mainly uses the Moka (coffee pot) -- no need cook when there's the pizzeria down the street and his friends restaurant to grab a bite.

K said...

Oh no, so sorry about the scorched pot!

jalna said...

Ooooooh, kinda abunai, hah? But I shouldn't talk. I've forgotten things on the stove a couple of times myself. And yes, Mich was spitting mad about the hairshave.

KirkK said...

Oh-uh....someone's in hot water......

K and S said...

I'm glad I hid all my "coffee snob" stuffs Rowena :)

Thanks K!

Abunai indeed Jalna...poor Mich...

indeed Kirk...

Take care everyone!
Kat