Wednesday, December 13, 2017

the procrastinator

The other day, the weather was gloomy, so I worked on the holiday cards to be sent to family and friends overseas.

Then, over the weekend, I told Satoshi he should work on his.

Thought he might work on it on Saturday after his German class...nope, what a procrastinator...

Every year it is the same routine...

Digging his heels in, watching tv...anything than having to work on it.

He claims there is a "pace" to working on them...blah blah blah

Sunday it was a beautiful day but we didn't go anywhere because I wanted him to finish addressing his cards...but no, just more procrastinating and moaning.

Seriously thinking about not sending out cards to friends and relatives in Japan next year so I don't have to deal with all the whining and groaning...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh-oh. I can't really feel your pain because I'm a Satoshi! I never send out cards because I just can't! (get my act together, that is). Every year I look at my pictures and think I will make one of those shutterfly type photo cards to send for New Years and it stops right there, just looking at the pictures.
v

Kalin's Mommy said...

LOL, Len would never get to it. Happy Holidays!

K and S said...

eep V!

lol Mich :)

Take care you two!
Kat

jalna said...

I think card sending is just not V's thing because she's the most act-together person I know . . . except for maybe you. LOL!

Jo said...

My husband is a procrastinator too ! I always end up sending cards from both of us - it is easier than asking him to do it ...
I love the stickers you are using - very cute.

K and S said...

lol thanks Jalna!

I gotta figure out how to print out address labels for him Jo, then he won't have anything to whine (procrastinate) about...

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

I feel for you, because I know that MotH would do the same if I didn't "help" him, but....this year I made it fun and I hope you get yours on time (crossing fingers).

KirkK said...

The Missus is the same way Kat.....which is why we've stopped trying to send out cards.....

K and S said...

I look forward to your card Rowena :) I hope ours gets to you on time too!

aw Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat