Thursday, December 14, 2017

things I'm liking

Been awhile since I've done a post like this...

Haagen-Dazs' Matcha Opera...bitter green tea ice cream, almond sauce, cookies, a blonde chocolate ice cream and topped with a sweet dark chocolate...nice balance.

Haagen-Dazs' Crisp Chip Chocolate...milk chocolate ice cream with bits of chocolate chips and I think crushed wafers.

Lotte's Chocolate Truffle filled with matcha ice cream and a matcha chocolate sauce...apparently this is only sold at 7-eleven.

Saba (mackerel) sushi wrapped with takana (mustard cabbage) and filled with egg, cucumber, hijiki and crunchy ume...wish I had bought more pieces!

The Loaf's cream stew bread and pannetone.

Since I filled up a certain amount of stamps on my card, I received a drip coffee pack from them.

And I was also able to pick up some of their cheese cookies, will have these with some wine soon!

1st time adding some chocolate syrup to my gingerbread latte, so glad I did! Also am enjoying their cacao nuts.

What are you enjoying these days?

5 comments:

Jo said...

I have to try all of the ice cream flavors when I am in Osaka next month ! I hope they still have them , I know how gentei/limited some of this products can be . My list of things to eat in Osaka is constantly growing , just like my waist line will be while I am there ...My husband is trying to lose some weight before Christmas , I am doing it before my trip to Japan .

K and S said...

Jo, FYI: 7-eleven is teaming up with HaagenDazs and coming out with a cone version 12/19. Hope you get to try all of these when you come.

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

how can I enjoy anything after reading something like this?! I am weak at the knees right now...OMIGOD Kat!

KirkK said...

Nice collection Kat!

K and S said...

I swear if we lived near each other Rowena, we would certainly be in a lot of trouble :)

Thanks Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat