Thursday, February 22, 2018

bills

We went to check out Bills earlier this month.

If I am not mistaken they opened late last year.

I've seen their lines for breakfast but luckily the line for lunch wasn't too krazy.

Satoshi had their cheeseburger which he said was tasty.

I had their chopped salad because "beets" and "avocado" were calling out to me from their menu.

The food is kinda pricey but everything was delicious and service was good.

I'm glad we got to try them...We'll be back.

Bills
Lucua 1100 7F
Umeda, Osaka
Phone: 06.6456.2500
Open when Lucua 1100 is
Hours: 8:30-23:00

6 comments:

Rowena said...

haha you got me! when I saw the title in the feed, I thought household bills :P looks scrumptious!

KirkK said...

Thought you were going to literally write about electricity "bills" Kat! ;o) Is this place near Osaka Station? An acquaintance of mine was recently in Osaka and mentioned getting pancakes for breakfast at a place named "Bills". I thought it odd that he was visiting Osaka and decided to have pancakes......

jalna said...

Your's looks so healthy . . . not like Satoshi's. Hahaha!

K and S said...

lol that is funny Rowena...oh and I checked out the links you gave me, Satoshi can't even look at snakes (even on tv!) so I'm pretty sure that it would be a no-go.

ha ha Kirk :) yes this place is right above the Osaka station, and is popular for their ricotta pancakes.

I think next time I'm gonna order this burger Jalna :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

Rowena said...

I thought that might be taking it a step too far with the snakes, but man, those old people were eating the smoked snakes and I'm like COOOOOOL!!!

K and S said...

Rowena, I'm sure if he didn't see them, he would eat them :)

Take care.
Kat