Thursday, August 13, 2026

savings bonds

on this trip back to Hawaii, I learned that the only bank in Hawaii that used to cash US Savings Bonds no longer does...boo!

You now you need to fill out a form and get it notarized if the amount you are cashing is over $1000

I also need to show proof of my name change (marriage certificate) as well as change of address

This will be my project next summer....

Last year, I thought I would be able to get an estimate for my Dad's ukulele as well, but will need to do it next time

ps I forgot to give a link for my Hawaii album, if you are interested, please look here

6 comments:

vickinags said...

avocado granola??? do you put anything else on? Sugoi!

K and S said...

V, avocado is kinda neutral in flavor so added granola for crunch. I didn't put anything else:) Take care! Kat

KirkK said...

So much red tape Kat!

jalna said...

Aiyaa!

K and S said...

for sure Kirk! Take care, Kat

K and S said...

Jalna, yeah :( Take care! Kat