Saturday, August 15, 2026

the fan (final)

Last Friday, they came to replace the parts, and it was “supposed” to take 5 hours!

If you missed out what happened previously check here and here

Let's back up though, Kat went on vacation and “someone” didn’t know how to use our phone, so when the management company called several times he didn’t know how to get the number to call back from our Caller ID…bruh!

Finally on one of the calls, our contact at the management company left their number so that “someone” could finally get in contact with them, sigh

Then he messaged me to ask when would be best for them to come…

So on the day, the guy came early…like an hour early!

And then he ran into some problems with the wiring.

so he had to create a "route" for the wires

At least now we can control the "strength" of the fan

I had to label the switches because they are in different places now




9 hours!! later but at least it is done and we can control the moisture in the bath area.

I put these sticker type filter sheets over the grates so that the dust won't go in (so that I won't have to clean it too often)

Thankful that they came to fix it.

6 comments:

  1. Do you have the AC on while the guy is working? he looks pretty covered up for the summer temps!
    v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V, I did, but don't think the air went that far...I can't remember if he was wearing a fan vest...Take care! Kat

      Delete

We appreciate your comments, we don't appreciate spam. All comments will be looked over. Hurtful, rude or ones that link to advertisements will be deleted.
Thanks for stopping by!