Monday, September 07, 2026

fishwife

Not sure when I started liking canned fish but I know growing up I did not

Anyway, tried the canned sardines by Fishwife, that I bought when I was in Hawaii


it had a smoky flavor even if it doesn't note it on the package

couldn't make out the preserved lemon

but we enjoyed it on pasta

dunno if I would get this again but I'm glad we tried this

6 comments:

  1. Nice! We enjoy a variety of tinned seafood Kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirk, so interesting to try those from other countries too! Take care! Kat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Jalna, how does Landon like to use them?! Take care! Kat

      Delete
    2. He has a collection of canned fish actually. He just eats them as a snack.

      Delete
    3. Jalna, thanks for telling me :) Take care! Kat

      Delete

We appreciate your comments, we don't appreciate spam. All comments will be looked over. Hurtful, rude or ones that link to advertisements will be deleted.
Thanks for stopping by!