Thursday, July 16, 2026

this and that

was trying to remember the name of the company that my mom had bought these from...Arts Hawaii

I had more of these glasses but gave some away 

I think this one is the passion fruit flower 

And this one is bird of paradise

Anna Miller's kinda came back to Japan, they have a shop/cafe?! in Aoyama now

They recently collaborated with Imuraya ice cream and have this blueberry cheese cake ice cream and an apple pie ice cream

I wish it had had more cookie crust on the bottom, still am glad I tried this

Tokyo people: so highwater!
so teeny!

Bummed that the Kaldi closed in our station's building, but excited to see that a Komeda Coffee will replace the space

Saw this taco rice at Family Mart and had to try




Just zap in the microwave then eat

It was a little spicy but overall a little too soft for my liking

I'm glad I tried this and would get it again only when I have a taco rice craving but don't feel like making it from scratch

FYI: Kat is on vacation, so it will be quiet here

Hope you enjoy your summer vacation too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Anna Millers! Brings back so many memories Kat! And we love Komeda Coffee when we visit Japan!

Anonymous said...

Artist for the etched glass could be Frank Oda

vickinags said...

LOL, sounds perfect for the parasite that produces the ed that the mainland is experiencing now. no fresh greens!
v

jalna said...

Beautiful etchings!