Wednesday, August 19, 2026

domino pizza

We recently ordered from Domino Pizza

They had a curry pizza that I wanted to try

Also if you ordered a large you could get it at the medium price
 

The Summer Curry Quatro :
Summer Veggie Curry, Butter Chicken Curry, Mayo Potato and their Kalbi

I was surprised that on the receipt they tell you what each part of the pizza is, so you’d know what you were eating

Unfortunately, the way I took the photo of the pizza was not the same configuration as the receipt

still I thought it was a cool idea, and the pizza was ono

Actually, I was thinking of ordering two types because I wanted to also eat the kalbi one, but after seeing it was one of the toppings for the quatro, I just ordered the one pizza

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to try that pizza. Reminds me of college dorm days ordering half & even quarters of different toppings on our pizza. It must have been so annoying for the pizza places.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, we used to have a pizza place that gave buy one get one free and was only like $4 or $5 dollars. Take care! Kat

      Delete
  2. Different v?
    I love dominos and wait for their frequent specials when everything is either half price off or large 2 toppi g and 11.99. Used to buy for happy hour before i retired because there was a dominos in our building!
    We dont have the same ingedient as you guys...sounds so ono
    I keep think of getting a couple and freezing for whenever i get the onos for dominos
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about the comment V, I think this one was still close to $30 because it was delivery. I should take out to save money but hate that the pizza would be cold by the time I walked home. Take care! Kat

      Delete

We appreciate your comments, we don't appreciate spam. All comments will be looked over. Hurtful, rude or ones that link to advertisements will be deleted.
Thanks for stopping by!