▼

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

restaurant savy's

We tried a new (to us) place called Restaurant Savy's


 

they have mainly counter seating and one or two tables in the back of the restaurant
I tried their tomato omurice...delicious! 1000 yen (tax included)

Their tomato sauce is homemade and not sweet

It also came with a small salad and I requested no soup
Satoshi had the Savy's set...1600 yen (tax included)

This had a baked chicken with hamburger, fried shrimp, crab cream croquette

This also came with a small salad and soup

We enjoyed their food and look forward to trying other items on their menu.

We'll be back

Restaurant Savy's
4-5-6 Kamata
Ota, Tokyo
Hours: 11:30-23:00
*irregular days off, check their Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish we had decent omurice here Kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirk, I hope you can find a decent omurice too :) Take care! Kat

      Delete

We appreciate your comments, we don't appreciate spam. All comments will be looked over. Hurtful, rude or ones that link to advertisements will be deleted.
Thanks for stopping by!