so instead of me hunting down the 23 of those videos, I'm just gonna let them pull them out
I requested for an export of said 23 videos, so we'll see if they actually send something for me to look at
Anyway, just a heads up.
UPDATE: it was just a download of my whole blog...boo! what a p.i.t.a....just gonna let them pull the non-playable videos...sigh!

8 comments:
For me too. Wonder what's going on with Blogger. Comments weren't working for awhile, and now my Blog List doesn't update. But I'm grateful that they've allowed me to blog for all these years for free. 19 years!
I thought you had stopped posting to your blog for awhile. My notification is stuck on your post for the caramel nuts so thought that you didn't post after that. When I clicked on it anyway, there were all your posts after. Weird.
v
Jalna, me too blogging free for 21 :) Take care! Kat
V, thanks for the heads up :) Take care! Kat
Man, I thought my blog was acting up cause it wasn't updating on other blogs! I guess hard to complain since blogger is free but sheesh! They should let you find those 23 videos!!
Jenny, just gonna keep blogging and if I want to add a video, I'll use Youtube's links. Take care! Kat
That sucks Kat!
Kirk, cannot complain for a free blog :p Take care! kat
Post a Comment