▼

Saturday, October 03, 2026

yangnyeom chicken

We’ve been lucky in that we’ve had time to prepare for all these krazy typhoons

A lot of times for these typhoons, I plan out what we’ll eat for the next four or more days so I won’t need to leave the house

Since Satoshi went to work during this last “typhoon” I had to make sure he had stuff for his bento too.

Anyway, I had bought chicken breast for one of our dinners so I had to figure out how to use it

I decided to try yangnyeom chicken

Yangnyeom Sauce : from the internet

2 tablespoons kochujang

1.5 tablespoons ketchup

1 tablespoon shoyu

1 tablespoon mirin

1 teaspoon sugar

1 teaspoon minced garlic

NOTES:

Most yangnyeom chicken is fried but I didn’t want to fry, so I just cooked the chicken and then in the pan, coated the chicken with the sauce

I made half of the sauce

It was tasty, I’m glad I tried it and would make this again

4 comments:

  1. ketchup??? Sugoi!
    v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V, dunno how authentic the recipe was but it was tasty :) Take care! Kat

      Delete
  2. I hope Satoshi appreciates how well you plan things Kat!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, we don't appreciate spam. All comments will be looked over. Hurtful, rude or ones that link to advertisements will be deleted.
Thanks for stopping by!