Saturday, February 16, 2008

more local stuff

I've ordered from Ali'i Kula Lavender before and love their products.

So, while I am back in the Islands, I ordered some of their soaps (Lavender soap & Lavender Coconut with goat milk) and their (lavender, lime and mango) lip balm (sounds good enough to eat, yeah?) to take back with me. (UPDATE: the lip balm is really good even in cold weather, it stays soft and easy to apply with a brush, plus the lime fragrance is really delicious.)

Check out this rainbow that I saw from my Aunty's place, can you see the reflection in the window too?

It's Aloha Friday here, hope your weekend will be a good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Alii's products and went on the lunch tour a couple years ago where we also made decorative wreathes with the fragrant lavender branches. The lunch tour(at the time) included a demonstration of their edible lavender products and the main entree was a lavender spice rub grilled chicken salad with lavender lemonade and a lavender scone. You should check it out if you ever have the opportunity. I believe the products are a little bit cheaper at their main store, too, compared to the website.

K and S said...

I really want to go to Maui to check out their tour and lunch, Anon! And I really want Satoshi (my hubby) to be there too when I do :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

I love lavendar! Love that rainbow, too. You're so lucky to be able to see one. ;-)

I've tagged you for a meme (on my blog) if you feel like playing. ;-)

Paz

K and S said...

Cool Paz, I'll check out your blog to see the meme :)

Take care.
Kat