Saturday, July 29, 2023

so…

what happened with the archived photos on this blog?

I (think) some have disappeared from posts during the early stages of this blog.

I guess I could go back to look for a photo to go along with the post, but I don’t think many people read the older posts on this blog anyway so…

I’m just going to leave those alone

Now, if I reach my 15GB free storage max on Google Photos, we may need to have another conversation here…

ps I'm back from Hawaii, and will work on something for next week, have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogging even though I was following your pictures. Really makes me think I have to go checking out these places. So interesting, the rail, Kakaako (driving by doesn't cut it) and trying those hamburgers (so many hamburgers)!
v

jalna said...

Hey Kat! It was nice spending time with you when you were here. Thanks for the nudge. I texted Erick. We're getting together in a couple weeks, upgraded from "soon". 🤭

Summer Queen said...

Not sure if you're an Amazon JP Prime member, but I jumped to Amazon Photos once I ran into Google's limits. You can only keep a few videos, but it's great for photos.

K and S said...

Thanks V! sorry we weren't able to hang out too much, hopefully next year!

Jalna, I'm proud of you for getting in touch with Erick! was nice spending time with you too!

Summer Queen, thank you for the info!

Take care everyone!
Kat

KirkK said...

Welcome back Kat! Really enjoyed your Google photos. Hope all these photo issues get resolved.

K and S said...

Kirk, it is up to Google...so I don't expect much to happen on their side.

Take care.
Kat