Thursday, November 23, 2023

bakery quartet

It's been awhile since I've been to the Kojiya area.

I went to the DIY shop and on the way stopped in to Bakery Quartet.

It is a small shop, and they had quite a lot to choose from.

I tried this avocado tuna melt...340 yen (tax included)

Loved how the tuna and avocado were on top, the cheese was oozy after I re-toasted it.

Caramelized onion and bacon tartine...340 yen (tax included)

The caramelized onions were so sweet and there was lots of oozy cheese on this too…love!

It was my first time here, they have a lot of hard type of breads, I'll be back.

Bakery Quartet

2-7-12 Haginaka

Ota, Tokyo

Closed Tuesdays

Hours: 8:00-19:00

3 comments:

jalna said...

Wow!

KirkK said...

Ooooh gooey-oozy cheese! Looks great Kat! Happy Thanksgiving!

K and S said...

it was ono Jalna!

Happy Thanksgiving Kirk!

Take care you two.
Kat