Wednesday, February 20, 2013

cafe ata

The other day, I stopped in for lunch at Cafe Ata, which I briefly wrote about before here.

I had the keema curry...700 yen.

This came with a couple of slices of potato fritatta.

The curry is spicy, be prepared to cough and your nose to run.

It was perfect for the cold rain we had that day. (Though I've heard that spicy foods are not proper for warming up, they in fact make you perspire and cool down....anyway...)

I'll be back.

Cafe Ata
1-7-3 Ishibashi
Ikeda, Osaka
Phone: 072.763.3326
Closed Wednesdays
Hours: Sunday Monday Tuesday Thursday 11:00-18:30
Friday Saturday 11:00-22:00

4 comments:

Rowena said...

I like how they plated the rice and curry in sections instead of piled one on top of the other.

KirkK said...

Spicy curry on a cold day....that'll warm you up!

K said...

That looks great!

K and S said...

I'm glad there was more rice under that curry, Rowena, sure needed it :)

indeed Kirk :)

it was spicy but delicious, K!

Take care everyone.
Kat