Wednesday, November 02, 2011

made in japan

Do you have a touch panel screen cell phone?

If you live in a country where you need to protect your hands from the cold, then you may want to get a pair of these...MUJI's touch panel gloves.

It is such a pain (and cold) to take off your gloves when you need to use your phone, then put them back on after you're done.

These special "finger-tips" (thumb and pointer on both gloves) help you maneuver the screen.

I got black because all the other finger tip colors kinda stood out.

Best thing, they are made in Japan.

It'll be awhile until I can use these though...the weather went back towards summer...we're talking mid-20sC (mid-70sF) during the daytime...it is November isn't it?!

11 comments:

jalna said...

coooool!!

K said...

I have a pair similar to these, I bought them at Nordstrom Rack last year - they were great but eventually I busted a hole through the thin "fingerprint" part of the gloves, haha.

K and S said...

thanks Jalna :)

I'll have to keep that in mind K :) thanks for telling me!

take care you two.
Kat

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

My daughter has some of these...and I'd like some, too! We've had a couple beautiful warm autumn days...but I'm sure a blast of cold will be upon us soon :)

Mariko said...

I LOOOOVE Muji. How freaking genius.

KirkK said...

For some reason I find those pretty amusing....I just bought the Missus the new iPhone, so perhaps that's why.

K and S said...

hope you get some cold days soon Lizzy :)

love MUJI too Mariko :)

lol funny Kirk :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

Rowena said...

I don't have a tps cell but....the idea of those gloves sounds like it could work for manually focusing a camera like mine? Whenever we do winter hikes I have my fleece gloves on, but it feels awkward to try and focus with the gloves and pressing the shutter button too, so I gotta remove them every time. I tried using fingerless gloves but it becomes pointless with the cold.

K and S said...

Before buying it I took out my phone to try it Rowena, you should probably try it with your camera before buying something like this :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

That's pretty cool. ;-)

K and S said...

hope I get to use them here Deb, the weather is still a bit warm :0

Take care.
Kat