Thursday, April 07, 2016

sakura walk

naniwanomiya park, osaka castle, sakuranomiya❤︎  #cherryblossom #osaka #naniwanomiyapark #osakacastle #sakuranomiya #桜 #大阪 #大阪城 #難波宮跡公園 #桜宮 #latergram #nofilter Yesterday I went to check out the cherry blossoms around the Osaka Castle area. It was quite overcast.

I started at Naniwanomiya Park.

This park which I stumbled upon a couple years ago, was once the property of the Naniwa Palace. If you are interested there is more info on the property here.

Untitled I had picked up several snacks from Boulangerie Lien to enjoy at the park.

This custard filled cream pan...was still a little warm, so good!

Untitled And this sweet chili sausage bread.

Chewy baguette filled with a snappy sausage and coated with sweet chili sauce...this was messy but good.

this man at naniwanomiya park had this cherry tree all to himself❤︎  #naniwanomiyapark #osaka #latergram #cherryblossom #難波宮跡公園 #大阪#桜 #latergram #nofilter As I was sitting and taking in the scenery, I noticed this man who had a tree all to himself.

Untitled I then walked the perimeter of the Osaka Castle property.

Even though this photo doesn't show it, there were tons of people taking in the blossoms.

And then I made my way to the Oogawa, a large river in Osaka that has cherry blossom trees on both sides...a panorama pichere.

Lots of walking, and even though it was overcast, it was still nice to be out and about.

Boulangerie Lien
2-1-1 Tokiwa-machi
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6948.8861
Hours: 8:00-19:00

8 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

So beautiful Kat!

KirkK said...

You really do make me want to jump on a flight Kat.

jalna said...

What Mich said.

K and S said...

Thanks Mich :)

the season is almost pau, Kirk :p

Thanks Jalna :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

Rowena said...

so puuurrrty!

K and S said...

it really was Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

So pretty!

K and S said...

it was K:)

Take care!
Kat