Wednesday, April 13, 2022

fish grill door

I have been wondering about the fish grill door.

I thought the door and the tray did not separate and also thought it was such a p.i.t.a. to wash because it did not separate.

And then, it "accidentally" separated, which is how I figured out that it “can” separate.




Since I do not have a manual for this gadget, I am glad I did not break it (since it isn't ours) and I now know that I can easily wash the tray now by separating the door and the tray.

Cool, yeah?! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great! I wish we had that too. I wonder if you can grill a chicken breast or thighs in that too.
I get a Japan real estate feed on my FB and I noticed that all the houses/condos have that fish grill and don't recall ever seeing an oven, unless it's a separate appliance. I guess Japanese don't roast or bake much.
Well, every since my oven and cooktop broke several years ago, I've been making do with toaster ovens and portable induction burners. Usually have to do my large casseroles in 2 batches, and fortunately, I hate baking. Maybe just a cornbread or something like that.
v

K and S said...

V, I think the fish grill is more of a broiler than a grill. The heat is super high, so to cook meat fully, you would need to use an oven. Luckily the microwave oven has an element like an oven.

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

I think that the whole fish grill thing is such a neat concept.

K and S said...

Jalna, different yeah?!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Nice Kat! Does the vent system help with regard to odors created by grilling fish indoors?

K and S said...

It helps Kirk, but doesn't totally get rid of the odors...

Take care!
Kat