Tuesday, April 19, 2022

wisteria walks

I've been stumbling upon wisteria on my walks these days.
Most are in front of homes.
This one was on the grounds of a school, I took the photo from outside the fence.
This one was growing on a house's fence that bordered a parking area and really low to the ground.
While walking, I noticed a woman who was walking a couple feet ahead of me, with a friend point at something.

Being niele (nosy), I looked in the direction she was pointing and this pocket park’s wisteria caught my eye.

I'm glad I looked.

When we went to Takeuchi Bakery, we walked along the Former Nomigawa Green Space.

We came upon these two walking their ducks!


And were able to see the wisteria in the same spot as last year.

The temps have been flip-flopping and there are days when it rains, so when the weather is decent we try to get out and about.
 

4 comments:

KirkK said...

My goodness, first folks walking their turtles...now walking duck! I love it Kat!

Anonymous said...

so pretty! I hope next year I can catch wisteria blooming.

Coming up next. Iris!
v

jalna said...

Sooooo pretty!!

K and S said...

In Osaka, we came upon a person walking their bunny, Kirk :)

I hope so too V!

Love the color and fragrance Jalna!

Take care everyone.
Kat