Friday, September 13, 2013

mindsnacks

I am always interested in learing a new language and brushing up on those I know too.

I read somewhere that Mindsnacks was a great app.

So, I uploaded Mindsnacks French for free, it comes with a free lesson, but for $4.99 + tax you can receive all 50 lessons, so I bought it.

Then, they went and had a sale on all their language apps for a one time price of $17.99 + tax...so I got all the ones on sale.

The lessons are in the form of games, most resemble flash cards, but it does keep your mind active and challenged.

So far, I've worked through French and am working through Japanese.

I've also tried a lesson in Mandarin and it is killer!

If you try them, let me know what you think.

5 comments:

KirkK said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll go check them out.

Happy Little Bento said...

Sounds cool! Why is mandarin killer? Just wondering. That's what my kids are learning at school. Sounds like a fun supplement, perhaps.

K and S said...

hope you like them Kirk :)

the intonation is killer Sheri :)

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

Looks fun, thanks for the tip!

K and S said...

hope you like them K :)

Take care.
Kat