Friday, February 23, 2018

fylgdu mer

Have been wanting to check out Fylgdu Mér out for some time.

Not sure how to pronounce their name.

Apparently it is Icelandic for "follow me".

I think their food is Moroccan.

This was their Mezze plate.

Loved the falafel, avocado hummus and all the veggies.

On this particular day, I had gone to the dentist and found out that I need some major dental work done in the coming weeks...it's gonna take at least 4 or 5 visits...eep.

Hoping I'll be able to eat after these appointments...

Oh and I'll be back to Fylgdu Mér when I'm in the area to try their other menu items.

Fylgdu Mér
1-13-17 Shinmachi
Nishi-ku, Osaka
Phone: 06.4394.8715
Hours: 11:30-17:00
Closed Sundays

8 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Hi Kat, I never had Moroccan food, I am so scared to try it because I might not like it and what a waste. Same with Greek food, I am just not a lamb person. Your adventurous compared to me, LOL! Mich

K and S said...

aw Mich :) hope you get a chance to at least taste these types of foods, so you can see if you like them or not.

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Iceland and Morocco...well if that isn't fusion confusion! (I feel hot and cold at the same time, haha!) ♥ Moroccan food (lamb tajines, bisteeya chicken pie!!!)

hope all goes smoothly for your dental work Kat.

Unknown said...

This has got to be one of the yummiest looking salads ever!!! and, yah, almost an oxymoron, Icelandic restaurant with Moroccan food, not that I'm too familiar with either cuisine.

Major dental work! Hope everything goes well, and more importantly is covered by health care! Huge bucks here even with dental coverage!

jalna said...

Looks interesting. I like the variety. Good luck with your dental work.

K and S said...

Rowena, crossing fingers I can eat after these appointments...

Thanks Vicki! anything covered by health care is worth it :)

Thanks Jalna :) I like variety too :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

KirkK said...

Interesting.....Icelandic name and Moroccan food. Talk about two very different and distinct cuisines.

K and S said...

Indeed Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat