Wednesday, February 28, 2018

osaka castle area

Monday, I had an appointment but it was cancelled last minute.

Since I had planned to check out the ume at Osaka Castle before the appointment, I decided to get out and about anyway.

It was sunny and a little on the warm side.

The area in front of the Osaka Castle station has gotten a face lift.

Lots of eateries.

If I'm not mistaken, I think this area opened up late last summer.

I told Satoshi about it and he wants to check out this are too.

Spring is coming, slowly but surely.

Hope you are having a nice week.

5 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

So pretty! I love cherry blossums!

Rowena said...

I emphasize the word SLOWLY!

KirkK said...

Glad it's warming up a bit for you!

jalna said...

Spring! But I did enjoy your snowy pictures too.

K and S said...

Mich these are ume, the cherry blossoms will be blooming in a couple of weeks!

super slowly for you guys Rowena! hope it warms up soon.

kinda flip flop Kirk...hard to figure out what to wear...

Jalna, love Spring, but it is so so short these days...

Take care everyone!
Kat