Thursday, September 09, 2021

iwasakien

It is grape season here as well.

I wanted to get my hands on some Pizzutello Bianco (the pointy grapes that we tried in the past), and found some online from Iwasakien, a farm in Yamanashi prefecture.

Love the picture/poster they include when you open your box.

I purchased their smallest amount which was 2 kilos which turned out to be 3 large bunches.

My fridge is now filled with this box of grapes…whoo!

Unlike the pizzutello bianco we tried in the past which were seedless, these have seeds.

Still, very sweet and crisp though.

I'm glad I found some online and we'll be enjoying this for a couple of days. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

would be a waste but more so if you coouldn't finish before they get old....I put grapes in the freezer when I can't finish. So ono, like eating a mini popsicle.
Pretty soon kaki season too. Missing all the grapes, kaki, strawberries. Never was there for peach season. LOL
v

K and S said...

Will try freezing some V, thanks for the tip!

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

I love sweet, crispy grapes. Very cool that you can order them online.

K and S said...

Jalna, can order just about anything here:)

Take care!
Kat