Wednesday, September 15, 2021

inose

I saw somewhere that Inose sells their beef stew every Tuesday.

So, since I was in a rut as to what to eat/cook, we walked over to Zoshiki and went to check to see if Inose had their beef stew.

They did.

500 yen (tax included) for 1 serving.

I should've taken the photo before covering the whole bowl with gravy.

Underneath the gravy there is half a potato, some carrots and very tender beef.

I added some broccoli for color.

The beef stew is rich and is a demi-glace base.

I'm glad we got to try this and we'll be back to purchase this again.

6 comments:

jalna said...

500 yen! What a bargain!

K and S said...

Jalna, it really was a bargain.

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Ken loves beef stew, demi glace and stuff like that. This comes in separate packing so meat and veggies are not with the sauce? Interesting!
v

K and S said...

V, no each serving had the meat & veggies packed together:)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Man, that's quite the bargain Kat! And I think it looks just perfect smothered with gravy.

K and S said...

it really was a bargain Kirk:)

Take care.
Kat