Tuesday, August 04, 2026

da burger wing hub

Went to Da Burger Wing Hub with V in Wahiawa

They are in the same strip mall as Shige’s so parking can be challenging 

We were lucky to get a stall

Their onion rings seem popular because everyone was ordering them

The coating is super crispy

V had their Juicy Lucy : 8 ounce wagyu, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, homemade jalapeno cheese sauce, avocado, chili aioli

And I tried their BBQ burger : 8 ounce wagyu, BBQ pork (pulled pork), peppered bacon, cheddar cheese, fried onions (huge onion ring!) BBQ sauce, pepper jack cheese

Huge burgers! cooked to order

I’m glad we got to try them. V said she wants to try other sandwiches too!

Thanks for today V! was nice spending some time with you 

And thank you for sharing your sister’s avocado, so ono

Da Burger Wing Hub

93 N Kam Highway

Wahiawa, Honolulu

Hours: 10:00-20:00 Mondays-Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 10:00-21:00, Saturdays 9:00-21:00, Sundays 9:00-19:00

4 comments:

jalna said...

Looks so good. Except the knife stabbing the burger gave me an uneasy feeling. 😅. I doubt you'd ever see something like that in Japan.

K and S said...

you are right Jalna, I don't think Japan would do something like that! Take care! Kat

KirkK said...

Man, can't remember the last time I had a Juicy Lucy! I think it was in St Paul.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk! Take care, Kat