Sunday, August 09, 2026

lady elaine

Met up with friend Mineko at Manoa Marketplace to try Lady Elaine

Apparently this restaurant is inspired by Mister Roger's neighborhood, so some of the foods and drinks have names from the show

So happy I was able to see this street art too.

We shared this Romaine Salad : anchovy vinaigrette, parmigiano and herbed breadcrumbs
I tried their Prince Friday : lilikoi, basil-honey, lemon, soda...super refreshing
Their food has Mediterranean flavors 

I tried their turmeric chicken wrap : lemon vinaigrette, olives, garlic aioli

super flavorful and the pita/wrap was so soft!

the shawarma fries were super flavorful & delicious too! 

Mineko had their 1-4-3 burger : this had a harrissa tomato jam, parsley yogurt and shawarma fries
It was nice catching up with Mineko

Thanks for today Mineko and thank you for the omiyage!

Lady Elaine
2756 Woodlawn Drive
Honolulu, Hawaii
Closed: Sundays
Hours: 11:00-14:00 (lunch), 17:00-21:00 (dinner)

No comments: