Tuesday, July 15, 2008

blog award

I was fortunate to receive this award from Deb at Kahakai Kitchen.

Deb says, "Having spent some time in Japan myself, I love this Blog about Kat (transplanted local girl from Hawaii) and her husband, Satoshi's adventures living in the Osaka area of Japan. Great recipes, incredible pictures and great writing--this is one of my very favorite Blogs to stop by and check out."

Aww, thank you Deb. You made me blush!

Choosing 5 blogs to pass this on to was tough:

Winos and Foodies, Barbara's blog will make you wish you were living in New Zealand and Australia, just so that you can enjoy the same natural and delicious things she is.

A Passion for Food, Kathy's blog, a Hawaii transplant in the Big Apple, will make you gain 10 pounds just from reading all her delicious foodie adventures! (her site is now called "Kathy YL Chan")

Sourdough Monkey Wrangler, the adventures of a stay-at-home Dad and his delicious local adventures.

Paris Breakfasts, Carol's watercolors and photos will definitely make your mouth water and make you smile.

Kyoto Foodie, the best place to find out about where to eat in Kyoto.

Thanks again for the award, Deb!

15 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Woowie--that award looks great on your site! ;-) It is very well deserved. I read a couple of the sites you mentioned pretty regularly and can't wait to check out the others!

Tamakikat said...

Congratulations Kat on your award.

I like your recommendations-I was so full from looking at Paris Breakfast that this morning I skipped my Kyoto one.

TK

Rowena said...

I saw the cupcake on the statuette and thought sweet!

Pandabonium said...

That's great. Well deserved acclaim!

K and S said...

Thank you again, Deb!

Oh no, you skipped breakfast Tamakikat? :)

Thank you Rowena :)

Thank you PB!

Take care everyone.
Kat

Kathy YL Chan said...

Thank you Kat!! ^_^ Echoing Rowena on the cupcake & statuette = sweeeeettt, hehe :)

Parisbreakfasts said...

THANK YOU Kat!
Lordie..!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Kat! Well deserved indeed!

K and S said...

Well deserved, Kathy & Carol!

Thank you Jenny :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Congrats kat, you definitely deserve the award! It amazes me how you can post so often. I love it though! :)

K and S said...

Thanks Lori :) I love to eat, may as well share it with everyone!

Take care.
Kat

2kamuela47 said...

Congrats Kat!

K and S said...

Thank you Laura!

Take care.
Kat

Monkey Wrangler said...

Kat: Awwww, thanks! I take one look at that list and think: what am I doing with all these foodies? I'm just a simpleton! Really though, I am indeed quite flattered and will give this attention soon. Thank you so much!

Hugs,
SMW

K and S said...

Nah, you are a true inspiration, Monkey Wrangler.

Take care.
Kat