Friday, May 29, 2015

juicy fruit

When I saw the label on these I had to take a second look.

I really hate katakana it is so hard to read.

A little larger than a tennis ball, these were indeed "juicy" and after looking online, they are a type of grapefruit.

I squeezed two for breakfast.

The juice is tart but not sour.

I think putting them into a salad might be nice too.

I'll keep my eye for them the next time I go to the market.

It's Friday. The past week our temps have been krazy hot and the humidity has also just started, hope the weather where you are is nicer.

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

K said...

Mmm, looks good!

K and S said...

they were tasty, K!

Take care.
Kat

Akiko said...

I agree with you about katakana. Why IS is so hard to read?!
It takes me sooo long compared to hiragana. Is it because we are just not used to it?

KirkK said...

Nice.....looks good Kat!

K and S said...

sometimes the pronunciation is different with the katakana Akiko, it drives me crazy trying to figure it out sometimes!

it was good Kirk!

Take care you two!
Kat