Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ugh...

Well, I jinxed myself by telling you that the weather had gotten cooler. There is now a typhoon passing over Japan and making it VERY uncomfortable...sigh. I just hope the places that got hit by the tornado will be able to rebuild quickly.

Tonight's dinner was farfalle (bow-tie pasta) with homemade pesto, I added fresh tomatoes and grated some parmigiano reggiano and also had a green salad.

With a food processor, pesto is the easiest and fastest thing in the world to make!

Hope your week is going well.

5 comments:

2kamuela47 said...

Sorry about the weather but it will soon pass. That pasta looks good! Take care, Laura

Anonymous said...

Thaat looks great Kat. It's getting warmer here. Yaaayy!

jasmine said...

Oh dear. Hope the weather sorts itself out soon.

Lovely pasta :)

j

Anonymous said...

Funny that you should mention the weather because I too thought that it was getting colder and made a heavy meat n' potatoes dinner last night. Well the temps were up back in the high 70's and I'm like...I wish I had made a fresh salad instead!

K and S said...

Thanks Laura & Barbara!
I'm hoping my heat rash will sort itself out too, Jasmine :o
Isn't the weather sneaky like that, Rowena?
Take care all!
Kat