Sunday, October 29, 2006

"la dolce vita"


I first read about this book in a book review featured in the February 2006 copy of Australian Gourmet Traveller and knew I had to get it.

The author, Isabel Coe, grew up in a Swiss-Italian family. She tells delicious stories of her grandmother and mother's childhoods as well as her own which revolved around their love for chocolate, good food and family.

Just reading their tales and the recipes that are also included in this book brought a smile to my face.

It is a fast read and if you love chocolate as much as I do, you will definitely love this book!

2 comments:

Stephine Yoshikawa said...

Oh no, another book I'll have to add to my wishlist!

K and S said...

Hi Stephine,

I look at other's blogs and add to my wishlist too :)

Take care!

Kat