Monday, October 02, 2006

ritter sport

Today was another rainy day. Just a slight drizzle--but still a dreary day.

I first came across this brand while honeymooning in Europe.

Ritter Sport is a German candy maker. I saw this same version on the Candy Blog and found it at an import gourmet supermarket.

The dark chocolate with hazelnuts is great! If you love dark chocolate and love hazelnuts, this one is for you. Packed with lots of whole hazelnuts and rich dark chocolate!

A very nice way to brighten a dreary day.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

I love all kinds of chocolate, but Ritter Sport has got to be the one chocolate bar that ends up in my hiking sack whenever we hit the trails. Haha! Speaking of chocolate, we stopped at that shop that had the chocolate-garlic bars...only 3 bars left! Goes to show that I'm not the only nut who likes weird flavor combos! ;-)

Oh, regarding your comment on the malassadas...I always hated frying fish when I was a kid because the hot oil always hit me!

K and S said...

Hi Rowena,
Will have to pick up more of these! Still those chocolate-garlic bars are intriguing!

Yes, the oil splattering...that is why I'm not big on deep frying!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kat

Anonymous said...

These would be the perfect chocolates for my mother, she is crazy about any nut and chocolate combination!

K and S said...

Hi Ellie,

This would definitely be perfect for her!

Thanks for stopping by.

Kat