Friday, April 27, 2007

new toy

I got a new toy...Sony's Cyber-shot DSC T-100...only problem is that my computer is kind of old by tech standards (6 years), so it doesn't have the right Windows system to load in Sony's program--which downloads photos onto the computer. Satoshi is not tech savvy, so I have to figure out things for myself (he won't even read the manuals for me (which are in Japanese!).

Anyway, after surfing around on the internet,I think I may need to get a memory stick reader which can connect to the computer by a USB cable in order to download my photos...hope to be up and posting soon :)

Have a great weekend! The Golden Week starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! If you have a video iPod you can download photos directly to it, then from there to the computer.

Ari (Baking and Books)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new toy, Kat!

K and S said...

Thanks Ivonne and thanks for the tip Ari!

Take care.
Kat