Friday, August 15, 2014

sweet e's cafe

IMG_7730 Got a chance to meet up with my good friend, Gaye. We decided to brunch at Sweet E's Cafe in Kapahulu.

I had forgotten how teeny the parking was at Kilohana Square.

Gaye ordered the Homemade Corned Beef Hash Eggs Benedict.

IMG_7731 We shared....super tasty corned beef hash and here's the oozy egg...love!

IMG_7729 I ordered the Stuffed French Toast with Blueberry Cream Cheese.

We shared this one too. We loved that this wasn't sickly sweet.

This is a great place to brunch! I'll be back.

IMG_7738 Some cute goodies from Gaye, those Hello Kitty items are to keep your earphone cords or any other cords from tangling...thank you!

It's always fun spending time with Gaye, I hope she had a nice time too!

Thanks Gaye!

Sweet E's Cafe (UPDATE 2016: they moved to 1006 Kapahulu Avenue, same hours and phone number)
Kilohana Square
1061 Kapahulu Avenue, Suite #185
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.737.7771
Open everyday from 7:00-14:00

8 comments:

K said...

Mmm, looks delicious!

KirkK said...

That looks pretty good Kat!

K and S said...

it was K :)

I think you might enjoy this Kirk :)

Take care you two!
Kat

Rowena said...

I hope you get to go back with Satoshi!

K and S said...

Rowena, me too :)

Take care!
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

I'm glad you got a chance to go Kat. Wasn't that Blueberry French Toast tasty? ;-) My friend had the corned beef benedict and I got the veggie version when we went and split a side of the French toast. You make me want to go back!

jalna said...

Oh Oh Oh Oh!! Looks great!!!

K and S said...

I'm glad you told me about that french toast Deb! It was good :)

Hope you and Wendell can go, Jalna!

Take care you two!
Kat