Monday, August 11, 2014

tea time taiwan

Yesterday I was able to meet up with blog friend, Sheri of Happy Little Bento.

She and her family are on vacation here and she was nice to invite me along to have some boba tea with them.

Unlike Taste Tea, Tea Time Taiwan doesn't allow you to sample your order before they hand it over to you.

By the way, this is their milk tea with coffee jelly in it. The coffee jelly is sweetened so you don't need to sweeten up your tea too much. I ordered it light sugar.

Disappointing was their honey toast...totally hollowed out toast and not even a full or half loaf...

It was so sweet of Sheri to give me a jar of this...I can't wait to try it! (Thank you!)

I hope they enjoy the rest of their stay and I hope we'll be able to meet up again in the future!

Tea Time Taiwan
98-1254 Kaahumanu Street #172 (facing Kaahumanu, street level)
Aiea, Hawaii
Phone: 808.488.8898

4 comments:

Rowena said...

Ooooh...nice gift! Can't wait to see your review on it.

K said...

Mmm that spread is so good!

Anonymous said...

How nice to be able to meet with a blog friend! :-)

K and S said...

can't wait to try it Rowena :)

I hope so K!

I hope we can meet up one day too Paz!

Take care everyone!
Kat